MSAT G2 Marine Satellite Radio
Low Monthly Service Fee with Unlimited Talk Time
The MSAT G2 Marine Satellite Radio, is a powerful new communications tool that works where you do on the water. Designed for use on the MSAT Network, the MSAT-G2 Satellite Radio supports continent-wide Push-to-Talk (PTT) Dispatch Radio and Circuit Switched Voice communications.
In addition, the MSAT-G2 Marine also has data capabilities via the satellite optimizer including sending and receiving emails, file transfer and downloading weather grib files. This terminal is also has GPS capability and flexible interconnectivity to a variety of 3rd party interoperability interfaces, extending the reach of traditional Land Mobile Radio technology. The MSAT G2 Marine includes an omnidirectional marine antenna along with 60 feet of antenna cable.
Why the Leading Tug Boat Companies in the Gulf of Mexico All Depend on the MSAT G2 Marine
Powered by Lightsquared, MSAT Satellite Two-way Radio allows police, search and rescue teams, firefighters, work crews, drivers and others to stay in touch and get the job done — virtually anywhere.The service covers North and Central America, northern South America, the Caribbean, Hawaii, and coastal waters. The MSAT G2 is also available for land/mobile (vehicular) applications and inside buildings
MSAT G2 Two-way Radio is a real-time, voice-based service that provides point-tomultipoint and point-to-point communication at the push of a button.The service is a costeffective alternative to installing, maintaining, and relocating land-based two-way radio communications systems.
Listen below as this fisherman talks about his experience using the Marine G2
- The satellite acts like a radio tower, turning the entire continent into a single cell, transmitting signals to and receiving signals from subscribers on the ground.
- MSAT radios can have up to 15 user-defined talk groups.
- Single conferences can accommodate up to 9,999 users.
- Network level talk group prioritization feature set for each radio.
- Priority-1 interruption feature enabling users to override a current speaker in the event of an emergency.
- Dial-in dispatch feature enabling a user to join a talk group conversation from the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN).
- Dial-out dispatch feature enabling a talk group member to dial out to a specific PSTN phone number, bridging the PSTN user into a talk group conversation.